Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Candle Lit Room 2015

Candle Lit Room 2015



I found myself standing in the doorway to Castle in heaven. I saw the stairs to my right and my left leading up to the second floor. I stood there looking around the room, I marveled at the way the light from the room before me danced and bounced off the floor and walls. In the middle of the floor was a large gold glittered circle with words written in the middle I could not read. I was 10 years old and wearing a very long white dress. I felt something on my head and I pulled it off to look at it. It was a small but elegant crown. It was silver in color but it was not metal. It looked like glass, but it wasn't glass either. It was really beautiful the way it was twisted in the front to make images of small flowers. I carefully placed it back on my head and stepped into the room. The only real in the room light came from the room in front of me, the room Jesus had walked me through. The light reached past the circle on the floor before it faded into shadows. As I stood there I heard my name being whispered. I looked all around the room trying to find where it was coming from. I then walked up to the room filled with light and I heard my name called, but the whisper was louder. I was nervous, I had never passed through the light alone before. I stood there trying to decide what to do. I continued to hear. my name being whispered, so I put my arm up to shield my eye's and walked into the room of light. My heart was racing because I couldn’t see where I was going or what I was walking into. When the light faded I was standing in an old run down room of the castle. It was odd because everywhere else that I had seen in the castle was beautiful. The room looked like it had been abandoned for many many years. I walked around the large room and touched the wall of peeling paint when my foot hit a rock. I bent down and picked it up but as I examined it, the rock fell apart in my hand. On the other side of this large room was a door. The door was at least 100ft high and just as wide. I touched the door knowing there was no way I could ever open it. The wood was worn and warped in areas. You could see the discolored places that had been worn down by the passing of time. The floor all around the room was crumbled stone and dirt. I was barefoot and I could feel the dirt, small rocks and cold stone under my feet. I began to walk with my hand on the door, but as I took a step forward I saw where I put my foot on the ground thick vines appeared beneath my foot. I was taken back by what had just happened and slowly took another step. I saw vines begin to grow under my foot. I was standing on a patch of vines, I saw leaves like ivy spring out of the vines. They felt warm under my feet. I reached down and touched them. When my hand touched them they began to grow out away from me across the floor. I stood up and watched these vines grown, divide and climb the wall to the ceiling. I then saw a vine emerge from the doorway across the room. It moved quickly and bushed out into many other vines with leaves. It traveled fast and began to intertwine with the vines coming from me. They began to wrap around each other until the entire room was covered in these vines. I walked around the room in awe. You could no longer see the run down stone walls or floor, it was completely covered in vines and leaves. I made my way across the room to the door. The door was now painted red. I touched the door with my finger tips and my hand began to glow with a soft white light. The door slowly opened and I saw a dark room lit up by a candle on an old writing desk.  I saw I AM sitting at the desk, he was writing something. I stepped into the room and he turned to look at me. He put down his pen and turned his chair a bit towards me. "Have I been here before Papa?" He smiled, "Yes, yes you have.” I walked over to his desk and stood next to it. I looked down at the paper he was writing on. He took the paper and folded it in half  and gave it to me. I looked at him a moment and slowly unfolded the paper, on it I was a tree. The tree was beautiful and had glowing yellow fruit on it. The fruit on the tree in the drawing began to glow a really bright yellow. I looked at I AM and he smiled. He reached down and pulled one off the tree in the drawing. I set the picture down on the desk, it scared me a little. “Don’t be afraid child, here.” He handed me the fruit. The yellow glowing fruit was the size of a large grapefruit. It glowed a bright yellow in my hand, I looked to him because i wasn’t sure what he wanted me to do with it. He touched it and said  "Eat child." So I slowly bit into the fruit, it was like biting into honey.  When I finished eating all but the middle I saw there was a large red seed. I AM took my hand with the seed in it and he covered it with his other. He kissed my head and with his nose an inch from my own he said in a whisper  "There is so much  life in you.” When he said that I felt something in my hand move. He took his hand away and the seed had begun to sprout and grow. The small vines wrapped around my hand and finger tips. I smiled with excitement. I AM touched the tip of my nose with his finger and said "There is still so much life yet to live. I have amazing adventures in store for you. You will see things many have not and whatever you touch will grow like this seed. It will prosper and bare great fruit." I looked at him and said "What do I do while I wait? I often feel I have no purpose." He smiled and said "But you do have a purpose, it is to learn how love you are by me." I said "But I am not really doing anything." I AM  touched my face and said "Why do you think you have to do something to be worth something?" I asked "What about this great commission and telling the world about your son? What  about serving others? And being saturated in your Word?" He sat back and smiled and said "come here child." He tapped his lap and reached out for me. I moved closer to him and he picked me up and put me on his lap. I laid back into him and he said "Child, without love, all that is worthless. And how can you really love and do for others and not feel loved yourself? Child you are already saturated in my word.” He tickled my tummy and we both laughed, “In fact, he dwells inside you, and in every part of your being.” He held me tight and said “Rest, my sweet beloved, and trust me"  I asked "Papa, why does it all feel so complicated?" He chuckled, kissed my head and said "Sweet child...it's not".  He began to rock side to side and hum a song I did not know. I listened to him and I felt the vibrations in his chest. I finally allowed myself to relax in his arms. As I did I began to feel sleepy and before I closed my eye's I heard him say "Never forget how much I love you." I closed my eye's and soaked in the warmth and love I was surrounded in and fell asleep

No comments:

Post a Comment