Saturday, August 5, 2017

Pendant 2015

Pendant 2015



I stood in the doorway to the garden behind the new temple. I stepped out onto the patio made of stone was I was barefoot and could feel the coolness of the stone. I was 10 years old wearing a white sundress. I looked out over the garden as I made my way to the short wall on the other end of the patio. I leaned on the wall looking at the path and the beautiful garden. I then closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I felt the wind pick up and wrap around me. I opened my eye's and I saw the Spirit of God standing there. he was in a white hooded robe. He smiled softly at me and reached out. I took the Spirits hand and we walked a little ways down the  path that lead through the garden. I saw the apple tree that stood alone a little ways off to the left of the path. The Spirit let go of my hand and walked down towards the apple tree. I watched for a moment before following him. When the Spirit got to the tree he reached up and touched it with his hand. The tree began to glow a bright white. He then turned to me and kissed me on the forehead and disappeared. I looked around and I didn't see him at all. I walked up to the tree and touched it. I wondered why he would make it glow. Then I hear I AM behind me say my name. I turned and looked at him funny. When he calls me by my name it stirs and pulls at something deep inside me. It never did that when he called me by any other names. I turned to the tree and asked "Why did he make it glow?" I AM smiled at me and said "Come child, lets talk." We walked past the glowing apple tree and walked down to the lake. I stopped a moment and looked at the tree. The sun was setting and the glow that came from it in the colored lighting was just beautiful.  I looked back and saw he was almost to the water so I ran to where he was.  When I got close to him and he turned towards me. I reached out my hands to him and he took them.  I laid my head on his arm and He stooped down to my level, and he had such a big smile on his face. I AM leaned over and kissed my forehead and lead me down to the waters edge. We sat down next to the water together. He leaned over and picked a small white daisy. I AM said "You know there has only been a few times where you have reached out to me first." I thought for a moment and said "I'm. I’m sorry" I AM looked at me "Child, why are you sorry? Those moments melt my heart." He looked down at the flower then out over the water "You don't see how far you have come. but I do. Think about where we started. With the Ark. Now look where we are, I know you feel disconnected, but that disconnect isn't here. It isn't with us.” I sighed "Then why does it feel that way?" He leaned into me "It's a disconnect within yourself. For you child, it lies in a lack of forgiveness. What your feeling is unforgiveness towards yourself. The disconnection you feel with me is an illusion." I looked out over the water and said nothing, tears filled my eyes as I thought about it. I knew he was right, he is always right. I AM reached over and took my hand, and in it he placed the small daisy he had picked. He covered the top of my hand and when he pulled it back the daisy turned into a pendant on a chain. He picked it up out of my hand and put it around my neck. He held the daisy pendant with his fingers a moment. Then he looked at me, "So you don't forget" I looked down at the daisy pendant. I knew what it stood for. Daisies stand for purity, innocence, beauty, loyalty and love. I touched the pendant and held it with my fingers. I looked at I AM, it meant so much to me. He smiled at me and said "You, my child, are my mirrored image, the -perfect- image of my son. How I can look at myself and say I am dirty and worthless? I can't can I?" I shook my head no. He smiled and said "I know you don't believe those things right now, but it will come." He pulled me into his lap and I noticed the sun was beginning to disappear and watched as it grew dark. I looked up and began to see the stars. I AM held me tight and said "In the light or in darkness, I will never leave you alone....remember that."


No comments:

Post a Comment