Monday, August 21, 2017

Clean slate 2015

God Encounter 2015


Clean Slate


I was standing on a white sandy beach, with sand that felt like silk beneath my feet. I dug my toes into the sand and wiggled them enjoying the feeling. I was about 7 years old wearing a light yellow sundress. I looked down and saw and odd little piece of sand, it was teal and red in color. It was so small but I didn't want to lose it so I put it in the small pocket on my dress. Then I rutted my attention to the ocean, I stood there and watched the waves wash over the sand around my feet and pull back out to the sea. I noticed each time it happened it took a little more sand with it. I wiggled my toes in the water and sand, and I smiled. I then saw I AM appear next to me wiggling his toes in the mix of water and sand too. We both laughed and I took his hand, he said "Child each time the water washes out it takes some of the sand with it. It will flow out to the sea and never return to this spot."  he knelt down next to me so he was eye level with me. He picked up a tiny piece of sand and showed it to me, then placed it on my foot. When the water came in and rushed over my feet the piece of sand disappeared with it. I AM pointed at the water, smiled and and said "That's a big ocean and one tiny piece of sand." He took my hand,  "Beloved, this is a clean slate. There are possibilities before you that you could never imagine, let the piece of sand get lost and allow yourself to forget about it. Don't try to search for it, because you won't find it. Instead embrace the freedom of letting go. The good, the bad...Child start a new." I put my hand in the small pocket on my dress, and remembered the small odd piece of sand I had found. I pulled out the tiny piece of sand. I AM said, "I remember that painful moment, you have held it close for so long." He touched my face and asked "It's almost painstakingly difficult to keep track of isn't it? Always trying to keep tabs on it and having it keep you from moving forward?" I looked at him and nodded yes. Tears filled his eye's, "it has been a burden, heavier than a Boulder, yet it is so small. Sweet child will you let it go?" I paused a moment and spoke to him in a whisper,  "yes."  He turned on one knee and said, "There's a big ocean, and thats a pretty small piece of sand." He looked at me with a loving smile. I closed my eye's and took a deep breath, I opened them and threw the tiny piece of sand out into the water, I didn't even see where it has landed, but it was gone. Never to be seen again. I AM took my hand,  "Do you know how proud of you I am? You have come so far, so very far." He stood up and stepped back just out of the reach of the water as it came on to the shore. He sat down and reached out to me. I walked over and he pulled me into his lap. We just sat there quietly a while as we listened to the waves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment