Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Because I love you 2015

God Encounter 2015


Because I love you


I am standing before a full length mirror in my room, but I don't see my reflection in it. I am 14 years old in this encounter and wearing a long white dress with a v shaped neck. I reached out to the mirror with the tips of my fingers and wondered why. I pulled my hand back and I looked around the room, it had wood floors which was cold beneath my feet, light blue walls and no furniture other then this mirror. I reached out again to touch the mirror with my finger tips. The glass began to ripple like water, it startled me and I pulled my hand back. I noticed even in the ripples there was still no reflection of me at all. I felt a slight breeze and I looked up to see The Spirit standing next to the mirror. When he appeared the rippling had stopped. "Why is there no reflection of me? I can see the rest of the room in the mirror, but not me." He stepped forward and asked softly "Where are you child?" I stepped back from the mirror and just looked at it. Tears began to stream down my face, "Right now? I don't know." I looked down at my feet and the Spirit walked over t me, He lifted my head "You can't see it can you? I know your heart is troubled and I can feel your hurt and uncertainty." I felt numb as I looked at the empty mirror, "See what?" I wiped the tears from my cheeks and I tried to choke out the words "Why do you come here?" His eye's burned so bright, they where like fire a clear kinda white fire. He embraced my face, " Child I come because I love you. In fact, I never leave you. Ever." He tucked the hair behind my ear and touched my face. "You still haven't answered my question, Why can't I see myself in the mirror?"  He turned and touched the mirror and it began to ripple again. "The father is coming, the Spirit kissed my cheek and smiled, he then turned and walked through the mirror. The ripples stopped. I walked back over to the mirror and touched it again with my finger tips, nothing happened. I heard I AM's voice from behind, "It's there child, you just don't see it." I turned around and looked at him, "What do you mean?" He stood by me and we both looked at the mirror, I AM whispered "Your worth."  I looked at him funny "What does my worth have to do with my reflection?" He looked at me and said gently, "Everything. Your own personal worth is non existent. You don't see yourself in the mirror because you don't believe your worth being seen, being loved, and so on, so you see nothing." I looked down at the floor and I wiped more tears from my face and said nothing.  He stood before me and reached out and took my hands. "You may not see your worth, or even believe you have any. But child, I see it. If you could only look through my eye's you would see it too." I looked at him "I don't know how." He smiled and kissed my forehead and smiled, "That's why I am here." He turned and placed his arm around my shoulder and said "let's look together." He reached out with his finger tips and touched the glass and it began to ripple, when the ripples stopped I saw Jesus, he smiled at me and faded a bit like he had become transparent. I gasped and covered my mouth when I saw myself inside him. I was glowing white, I was clean, beautiful and a young child. I touched the glass and fell to my knees and wept. The mirror disappeared and I AM knelt down to meet my eye's, he whispered "You were worth my son. That's how I see you when I look at you, Innocent, beautiful, clean. You are my child and you are worth everything to me." I wrapped my arms around his neck and cried on his shoulder. After a moment he pulled back and kissed my face several times. He stood up and reached down to help me up. I took his hand. I saw a door appear across the room and together we walked through it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment