Wednesday, August 30, 2017

The Gift 2015

God Encounter 2015


The Gift 2015


I am standing in a white room and before me is a white round table with two chairs. Off to my left is a counter with cabinets above it like in a kitchen, they were an off white though. I walk over to the table and sit down. I was 8 years old in this encounter wearing a white dress with a yellow sash. I look around the room and noticed the walls where made of white light. I folded my arms on the table and laid my head down. I began to think of all the things going on in my life. My heart was broken by people I had lost. A tear fell from my eye and before it hit the table it disappeared. I sat up a little caught off guard. I wiped the table with my hand to see if I could find the tear but the table was dry. That's when I saw the jar appear before me. I reached out and picked it up to look at it. It was the size of a regular mason jar, and it even had a lid on it. I then heard I AM whisper " I told you, I keep everyone" I looked up at him and he smiled. I AM walked over to the table and sat down. He reached out for the jar and I gave it to him. He looked at it and said as if remembering a Tim long ago "From the very first tear till the very last I will count and keep." He set the Jar down and said "I have not missed a moment in your life child, good or bad. I have sat by your side through the worst of it all." He sighed and took my hand, "I know you're afraid, but I won't give up on you" I looked at him then down at the table and said nothing. I was trying hard not to cry. He took my hand and kissed it, "I know where your at, I see your pain. I know your struggle. Child, I am not afraid of the questions, the uncertainty, or the reluctance. I'm just not. So please don't pull away." At this point I could no longer hold back the tears they began to flow. I AM leaned in close,  touched his forehead to mine and said "I will walk with you through this darkness." I wiped the tears from my face and looked at him. He got up and walked over to the counter across the room. He  reached up and opened the top cabinet. He pulled out a small gift wrapped in blue,red and yellow paper. He came over and sat down. The gift It had red ribbon wrapped around it and tied in a bow on top. It had a name tag on it with my name. I AM sat down next to me and nudged me with his shoulder, that's for you. I looked at the gift and picked it up. He said "There are many gifts to come,  some you have yet to unwrap" I opened the gift it was a black book with Gold lettering on the front that said---יהוה (Yahweh)

The edge of the pages where lined with gold. I opened the book to the first page and it read "To My BeLoved child" I looked up at him and he said "This will make sense to you soon. Keep it close and write all this down." I ran my hand over the front of the book. The letters on the front where engraved into the book. I could feel the texture of each letter. I picked up the book and held it to my chest and said to I AM "I don't always understand what your doing or why. I don't understand why you keep pursuing me." I looked down at the table with the book still held to my chest. He leaned into me and wrapped his arm around, he gently smiled "Do you have to understand? You don't have to understand why I love you to be loved. Things don't have to make sense for me to wrap my arms around you and hold you. You just need to know I love you, and I am here for you." He tucked my hair behind my ear, the look on his face was full of love. He then stood up and reached out his hand. I held the book in my left hand and took his hand. He pulled me in and held me tight. He kissed my head a few times and said "We walk through this darkness together." The walls made of light began to glow bright till it all disappeared. 

No comments:

Post a Comment