Saturday, August 13, 2016

Who are you

Who Are You

I was standing outside the old temple at the bottom of the steps, it was where those that wore blue robes sang. I was 16 years old in this encounter and I was wearing a brown robe. I was covered in dirt and ash from head to toe.  I didn't wiggle my toes  because I was frustrated and scared. There was a big metal ring around my neck keeping me from looking down. The large metal ring was attached to two chains one went out to my left the other to my right. Holding the ends of the chains where two shadow figures I knew to be demons. I pulled at the ring but could not break it off. It was 3 to 4 inches wide all the way around. I looked at the two shadow figures and watched how they shifted and moved in the spot where they stood, almost like they couldn't hold an image of any kind. I felt so much shame and guilt as I stood there. Tears where streaming down my dirty face leaving lines on my face. There where two angels standing one on each side of the door. They where at least 20ft tall. I noticed the name on the middle of the two doors changed from Abba to LOVE. The two shadow figures lead me to the top, I saw the word love slowly turn to red and the door click and opened up. The Angels placed their hands on a sword attached to their sides as we passed through. The doors closed behind us once we where through. We were now standing in the back where the light was dim. I looked around to see if I could see anyone. I saw two angels, one on each side, standing at the base of the three steps. They also had their hands on their swords but had not drawn them. I Closed my eye's for a moment, I was so ashamed to be there like this. The shadow figures walked me to the front and stopped several feet out from the steps to the ark. I looked around and I saw I AM walking towards us from the right side, his left hand filled with grapes and olives. He stopped in front of us. The shadow figures began to growl and speak in their own tongue to I AM. He ate a few grapes as he stood there listening, he seemed completely unmoved by them. H then held up his right hand and they stopped. I looked down at the floor and I AM walked over and bent down just enough to catch my eye's. I looked up at him I felt overwhelmed with fear and shame in that moment. "He said in a whisper, "Sweet child, what happened?" I knew he already knew what had happened but still I said "I don't know, I am so sorry!" Tears really began to stream down my face. He then ate an olive. "Sweet child, why are you crying?" I looked at him confused "Can't you see? The chains, the demons?" He then ate a grape and smiled. Just then the demons began to screech at him, and it sounded like many. I covered my ears because it was so loud. I AM raised his hand and they stopped. He then ate another grape then he said "Do you know who you are?" I pulled at the ring around my neck and said "what are you talking about?" The leaned his head to one side and ate an olive. "What is it you think I see?" I looked to my right and left at the shifting shadows that held the large chain around my neck. And out of frustration I again said "Can you not see the chains? And the demons? Can you not see the dirt and the brown robe?" He smiled and said "No." I let out a big loud sigh. I AM stepped closer to me and asked again "Do you know who you are?" I shook my head no. He smiled and said "I do." He took a grape out of his hand and put it in my mouth to eat. As I chewed the grape the ring fell off my neck and my robe turned white. I looked at my arms amazed I was clean, there was no dirt on me. The demons screeched and fell to the ground, it looked like they where covering their ears. Then after a moment they disappeared with the chains. I AM stood there, then he ate an olive. I felt a gentle hand on my shoulder and I turned my head to see Jesus there. I turned towards him and Jesus smiled "You may not know who you are, but I do." He had a piece of bread in his hand and he broke it into two pieces. He handed me one and raised his to his mouth to eat it. So I followed his motions, I ate the small piece of bread. Jesus then Opened his arms wide and I stepped into them. He just held me for a while resting his head on top of mine whispering over and over  "I love you."

No comments:

Post a Comment