Friday, August 12, 2016

Mine 2013

Mine


I found myself in the old temple standing on the edge of the maroon rug. It's 10 in this encounter and was wearing a white dress with a yellow sash around my waist. The dress came to my knees and had white flowers embroidered all over it. The sides of my hair where pulled back and like always I am barefoot. I put my toes over the edge of the rug and wiggled them, I looked down as I enjoyed the soft feel of the rug. I then stepped onto the rug and slowly made my way to the front. As I walked I watched the white flame dance and move above the ark. It would expand out and then pull in sometimes like it was breathing. There was no real rhythm or reason it moved, it was freely doing what it was doing without a "why?" To it. It gave me a sense of freedom just watching it. When I got to the bottom of the 3 steps I looked around but didn't see anyone. I looked back to the ark and watched the flame move, expand, and pull in. I felt so drawn to it, like it was calling my name. I put one foot on the bottom step and I felt a tug on my spirit, so I slowly continued up the steps to the ark.  When I got to the top I reached out my hand slowly to touch the flame. When I touched the flame it was like the breath was pulled out of me I closed my eyes and inhaled. When I opened my eye's and found myself standing on a cloud that had a hint of pink to it. I saw out in front of me to my left a small wooden stand with a massive book that was open. Jesus was standing on my right and when he saw me walked over to me. He touched the side of my face and said "I hear you prayer, and I know your heart ache. But I want to show you there is nothing to fear." He placed his hand on my shoulder and motioned for me to go to where the book was at. I walked over to the book and Jesus said "I want to show you they are in my care and will never be lost." He turned the pages in this book. I didn't see anything written in it. He stopped and ran his hand over the page and said "Look." I looked down and when I saw all four of their names in the book I covered my mouth and began to cry. I reached out and ran my hand over the names of my children, tears streaming. Jesus knelt and I turned to him. He looked me in the eye's and took my hands, then he said "Do you see? They are in my my care. I see them and I know them. Trust me with them, I promise I will take care of them. I am their protection, I am their provider, I am their comfort, and I AM their savior. " the tears where flowing so strong I couldn't wipe them away fast enough. "I needed this." I said with a cracked voice trying to push back the tears. Jesus embraced my face with both hands and studied my face for a moment "I know." He opened his arms inviting me to a hug. I stepped forward and allowed him to hold and hug me. I completely lost it in his arms. I kept apologizing for crying and he pulled his head back to look at me, "You don't have to apologize here." He kissed my head and rested his head on mine. Jesus then scooped me up and carried me towards a bright light on the opposite end. I closed my eye's and felt the warmth of the light as we got closer to it. He stopped just before it and said "Child, I love you so much." Then he stepped into the light with me in his arms. 

No comments:

Post a Comment