Thursday, April 20, 2017

Rest 2014

Encounter with God 2014 


Rest 2014


In this Encounter I was seven years old, wearing a white robe with long sleeves. I was standing in the first room of the castle in Heaven. I saw the staircases on my right and one on my left going up to the second floor where all the rooms where. In front of me was the room filled with light. I saw The Spirit standing off to my left. He walked over to me and said "He is waiting for you Child." He took my hand into his and said almost in a sad way "I am here for you." I looked at him funny and he touched my face. His eyes where like a white yet clear fire. He took my hand and turned towards the light. Together we began to walk through to the other side. When we got there the Spirit let go of my hand and stepped back. And disappeared in the white light. I saw that I was in a all room wrapped in white light. Then I saw a big white rounded type couch. It was so big I bet I could have fit 3 king size beds on it with no problems. I walked over to the couch and I touched it. The leather was Leather and cool to the touch. I heard from behind me "Sweet Child." I turned around to look at him. He had on a thick fur robe. He walked over and put his hand under my chin. I AM smiled then tilted my head up a bit and he kissed the tip of my nose. He took off the fur robe that covered him all the way to the floor. His robe was made out of white light. He climbed on to the couch and sat back. I AM had a smile on his face and He motioned for me to join him, so I put my arms through the sleeves on the robe to hide my shame and fear from him. I then I crawled across to meet him. I knelt down next to him on the couch, I looked at him then down at my covered hands. I AM pulled the sleeves back and he kissed my hands, and held them looking them over. Then he looked at me and asked "Why do you hide from me?" I tried to pull the sleeves back over my hands and I began to cry. "I AM" placed his hands over mine and said "shhh....Child, I am not wanting to take comfort from you. I know you find comfort in hiding, I am not trying to take that from you. It will get better with time. I have seen what you have walked through, I have heard every replayed thought, every moment you remember. I feel the hurt and agony you try so hard to push down and hide. Can I ask one thing of you?" I sat down on the couch and said  in a faint whisper, "yes." He looked at me, took my hands and he said "instead of hiding from me...will you instead hide with me?" I looked at his eyes and studied them a moment, but I said nothing. He pulled me onto his lap and began to stroke my hair. I laid back against his chest, I AM kissed the top of my head and he said "I know you still struggle with trusting me, I know. But I will still be here, with you through every joy, pain, and darkness. I know who you are and where you are going, and I am there." he held me a tad tighter and said, "right now you just need comfort, security, and love.....so rest with me"

No comments:

Post a Comment