Thursday, April 13, 2017

What I say 2014

God Encounter 2014


What I say


I was in the old temple in the back by the doors, I was 10 years old in this encounter. I turned round and touched the massive door and it opened just enough for me to step out of the old temple.  Standing at the top of the steps I saw the mass of people outside in their blue robes. I heard their many different songs rise into one. The sound was loud, but beautiful. I stood and listened for a moment then I turned back to the massive door which was now closed. I walked over to it and stood before the door. I saw the design and the letters I couldn't read on the door. The letters where at eye level. I was wearing a long white dress, long enough I had to pull it up a little just to walk. I reached out to touched the writing on the door softly with my fingertips. The letters on the door slowly turned red and they opened. When I stepped into the old temple the feeling had changed. I looked to my right and I saw a Guardian angel slowly kneel and cover himself with his wings. I looked to my left and the angel on the other side did the same. Before when I came into this temple it was a sense of uncertainty and a place of hiding and security. Now the feeling was of belonging, royalty and safety. I began to walk forward and when I came to the first column in the back I reached out and wrapped my arm around it, it was so large my arm didn't even make it half way around. I stood there and looked around. Out in front of me was the place the Ark of God had set the first time I had been there. In it's place stood I AM. He smiled and reached out his one hand to me. I stepped onto the maroon rug and slowly made my way to him. He was standing in front of the ark. I AM stepped down one step and I stepped up one. He looked at me with such love and said "Do you realize how amazing you are? Do you realize how far you have come?" I shook my head "no" he stepped down to my step and linked arms with me and said "The world will never understand your journey...so stop trying to get them to." With arms linked, we walked up the steps together and past the Ark. We continued down the platform to the door to the new temple. The two angels there knelt and covered themselves with their wings, and the doors opened.  When we stepped through we where not in the new temple but in the first room of the castle in heaven. I saw the two massive stairways leading to the second floor where all the doors where. I saw the light before us which I knew where it lead. I let go of I AM's hand and slowly stepped forward, I was drawn to it's light. I pointed and said "I want to go there." I looked back at I AM and saw he was smiling and he said "lets go then." He took my hand and I covered my eyes as we passed through the light to the other side. When we got to the other side I saw Jesus standing there. Jesus walked over to me and knelt down on one knee to meet my eye's and said "hello my friend."  "Friend?" I thought, I hand never heard him call me that before. Jesus stood up and took my hand and I looked down at our hands. I saw the hole in his hand where the nails had pierced him. I took his hand and turned it over and over to look at the hole. It wasn't bloody or anything, just a hole. He touch my face with the other hand and said "It's ok...you can touch it" I hesitated and I placed my finger over the hole on his hand. I looked up at him and tears began to stream down my face, He tucked my hair behind my ear and said "Sweet child....You don't have to long for my forgiveness. Child, it has always been yours. There is nothing that stands between us, all those things forced upon you in darkness had been dealt with long before you even knew it was there. Sweet child....you are as innocent as the day you where conceived. nothing in your life has, nor ever will, steal you from my grasp." He stood up and I held tight with both hands to his right hand. I was afraid to let go. He touched my face with his other hand and said "I am still here, I will always be here." Through my tears I choked out the words "but what if I fail?" Jesus knelt back down, he studied my eyes. The smile on his face never left and he said "you can't." The tears still streaming, I became scared and held tightly to his hand, "I am so afraid! I don't want to lose this" Jesus cupped my face with his hands and kissed my forehead head and said "Child you have been trying to push me away for years, and still I have held you when you where at your worst. I have watched you kick and scream trying to pull away....Where does it lead you? Where do you end up? Always, with me." I fell to my knees and covered my face with my hands and Jesus pulled my hands away. When he did this my hands began to glow a bright white light and Jesus whispered "Clean....you are clean. nothing that you have done or that has been done to you can steal that from you." He took my hand and placed my finger over the hole on his hand and said "Because I made you that way. I made you clean, I made you PURE....you are what I say you are." He touched my face and said " you are nothing short of amazing." He kissed my forehead and my whole body glowed a bright white light. The light slowly grew brighter and brighter till everything faded.

No comments:

Post a Comment