Monday, April 10, 2017

God Encounter 2014 Together

God Encounter 2014
  
Together 

I am walking amongst daisies in the field behind the new temple. I am wearing a soft pink sundress. I am 7yrs old in this encounter. I looked around and marveled at them all. There where so many, and they danced in the breeze freely. I reached down to pick a few flowers. I bunched them together in my hand like a bouquet, I then smiled and kept moving. I felt so free and Happy. I could feel the warm sun on my shoulders and on my face. For a moment I stopped and closed my eye's to really get the feel of the warm sun on my face. The breeze was light but would occasionally whip around me, it was cool and refreshing against my skin. I ran and twirled in the field of flowers. I was laughing and singing the whole time. I looked up for a moment to see I AM smiling really big at me. He was watching me just enjoy the moment. I AM starts to laugh and clap his hands "You fill my heart so full with joy child!" I stopped and put the flowers against my lips, I grinned because he had caught me off guard and I felt a little embarrassed, but it was only for a moment. "Papa!" I ran to him with all that I was. He picked me up and hugged me tight. He tucked a piece of my hair behind my ears and asked "Whats that you got there?" I put the flowers to my nose and said "They smell perfect papa! I picked them for you!" He chuckled and said "for me?" I handed him the flowers and he smelt them and with a big smile said "You are absolutely right...they smell perfect!" He put me down and knelt down beside me, "You know what else?" He asked. I thought for a moment then replied "what?" He put the daisies I had given him down on the ground and picked up only one. He looked at it a moment and then looked at me and said "They look perfect too." He put the daisy down with the others and then picked them all up at the same time. He said "Child, one daisy is beautiful all by itself, but when you see them together like this....that one daisy becomes apart of something amazing." He placed the end of the stems to the ground. they immediately grew roots and the stems began to wrap around each other like a braid. I AM stood up and the daisies continued to grow and wrap around each other. he looked down at them then at me and said "Together they become stronger, together they multiply." He looked at me and said "The daisy was never meant to be alone, it was made to dance in the field with all the others. You where made to dance." He kneeling down on one knee in before me he placed his hand over my heart and whispered "But I can see you're scared. Dance like you do here with me. It is okay to be happy, you're free. The innocence you have longed for. Has never left. All these things around you will fade away." I looked down at the flowers and said "Does it mean..." I AM interrupted me and said "Just because your happy doesn't mean you don't love those you left behind. It doesn't right the wrongs and certainly doesn't mean you have walked away from your children. It just means you realize your safe, your clean, your on a new adventure. You didn't lose anything child, rather you have gained a life worth living. It brings my heart great joy to see you smile." He then reached out and tickled me till I laughed. Then he said laughing "Just like that" he took my hand and we walked through the field.

No comments:

Post a Comment