Saturday, April 8, 2017

My Room 2014

My Room 2014



I was seven years old in a long white robe standing in the new part of the temple. I stood before the 3 thrones of God. I looked around the room and I saw the doorway to the right down a new hallway with a door that was opened a little. I walked down to the door and looked at it. I could smell the sweet smell that came from the other side. I could hear the singing of the angels and I could feel the cool air flowing through the door. I stepped around and looked through the door. I saw the clear paved trail leading to the massive city surrounded by a wall. I could see the gate that "I AM" and I had walked through. My spirit stirred inside me. I turned around and I saw the Spirit smiling really big. I stepped back away from the door and he asked "What are you afraid of Child?" I looked down at the floor then back at him and said "I don't know if I can go in there" The Spirit chuckled and said "Of course you can! Come!" He took my hand and we walked through the door. I saw kids running through the green field around us and they were laughing. I saw some sitting under the trees outside the wall. The Spirit and I followed this clear path. You could see through path that looked like glass but was not. when we got to the gate of this massive city the Spirit stopped and said "Wait" we stood there a moment and I saw Jesus and I AM they where walking towards me and they were talking and laughing. they stopped a little ways out and "I AM" leaned forward placed his hand on Jesus shoulder and whispered something in his ear. He smiled really big then waved at me before walking away. I turned to the Spirit but he was now gone. I AM walked up to me bowed his head and smiled. He reached out his hand to me. He asked "Shall we? My beautiful Princess?" I took his hand and he pulled me close. He laughed and picked me up and swung me around then set me down. I AM was smiling and laughing the whole time he did this. He playfully took my hand and said "Now that you are ready for an adventure, let us go." We walked through the city past the building where we had communion. When we got past it I AM began to whistle a tune. I didn't know what it was but it made me smile. He looked down at me and smiled then continued to whistle.We continued to walk for a long time. Then I saw this Beautiful massive castle. It was a brilliant white and the roof was all a cobalt type blue. I asked "Where are we?" He stopped and knelt down on one knee and looked me in the eye's. He said "This...This is My House." he stood back up "Come, Let me show you." He began to whistle again. We continued on the path to a small red bridge that lead to the Castle door. I saw Jesus walk out of the castle onto the bridge and meet us on our side. Jesus put his hand on my head, smiled and said "Have fun." He looked at I AM then at me and continued to walk down the path we came up. I AM and I crossed the bridge and went inside the castle. When we walked through I saw a massive room the floor and columns looked like marble and where white with small specks of blue. I saw two massive stair cases leading to the next floor. one was on my right the other my left. I AM said "I want to show you something." So we walked over to the staircase on the left. As we walked up the stairs I looked a round. I looked down at where we were and I saw a bright light coming from a room on the first floor. When we got to the top of the stairs we started down what seemed to be a never ending hallway. I saw brown wooden doors on both my right and my left. each door had something written on it. After what seemed like a very long walk I AM stopped and turned to a door on his left. The door was wooden and looked a bit old. The door had the word "Peace" carved into it and a daisy carved just below it. I looked at I AM and asked "what is this?" He smiled and said "This is the place I am preparing for you." I looked at the door then back at him and asked "I am really coming home someday?" he chuckled and asked "was there ever a doubt?" He placed his hand on the door and for a moment he was quiet like he was contemplating something. He then looked at me and said "I have worked on this since the very first moment I thought of you. This is more then a room or space....This is more then you could understand." He knelt down on one knee and said playfully "But...I want to show you it." Then he got a bit serious, he placed his hand on my face and said "Child, you are more then a fleeting thought. You are more then just another face. You....You are my joy. A song that my heart sang and it became...you. Every person, every face I know in detail. I know your wants, your desires...I...Know...your heart. I know each one. I have made them more personal then a husband knows his wife, or a mother her child. Each is a song, a part of my heart....an expression of who I am to the world. You Child....I love your face, your heart...who you are. Everyday you learn who I really am, you learn who you are." He stood up and touched the door. He looked at me and said "Just so you truly know...there was never a doubt where you would be....never" Then the door began to glow a bright white and it opened. I saw a field of grass with wild daisies everywhere. I saw trees and a lake a little ways out from where we were. He took my hand and we stepped through the door. we walked through the grass towards the lake. He bent down and picked a daisy. He stopped and placed it behind my ear and said "I love you...more then you know." He turned and began walking to the lake. There where trees all around the edge of the lake. As we got closer I saw a hammock tied to two trees next to the lake. We walked over and he climbed into the hammock and laid back in it and motioned to me "Come Child lets rest together for a while." I climbed into the hammock and laid back. He wrapped his right arm around me and my head was on his chest. We laid there a while together. He would pull me close and kiss my head. I heard the birds singing and the rustle of the leaves. I heard the water moving and I felt peace fall over me. After what seemed like a very long time he said "You are safe now. You child are loved more then you know. Rest in my love." he kissed my head and I became sleepy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment