Friday, January 30, 2015

Where are you? 1-30-15

I was standing before the wall where the old temple doors used to be. I saw the picture that was before me. I reached out and touched the wall. Everything inside of me wanted to go back to that place where I first met "I AM". It was a place I had come to feel safe and loved  in. I closed my eyes and I heard his voice from behind. He asked "child, where are you?" For a moment I was frustrated he has asked this many times and I knew he knew where I was and what was going on....but then it hit me. I turned around and looked at him with shock. "I AM" was wearing a white shirt and blue jeans. He had the bottom of his pants cuffed up just once and was barefoot.  He smiled at me and said "you got it." I said to "I AM" "this whole time I thought you where referring to how I was doing. It made me frustrated because you know where I am at...but...but that's not what you wanted to know, was it?" He put his hands in his pockets and smiled. He walked closer to me then reached out his hand and said "No it wasn't. I brought you through the old temple because I knew where you were at. You where not ready to understand the love I have for you. You no longer need that place because it's time to recognize where you really are. Child I have gently walked you to where we are because...I love you. So again I ask you...where are you?" I stopped for a moment. I turned and touched the wall again and I stepped back. I looked at the floor then turned to "I AM" "I'm...I'm in Christ" he got a huge smile on his face and said "yes...yes you are. You no longer need the temple you are the temple. What you where searching for is inside you. You no longer have to long for it or have something between us....child you are enveloped with -who I am-." I said "You know I have heard this so many times...why did it take me so long to get what you where asking?" He embraced my face with both hands, looked me in the eyes and said "I knew you would get it, I wasn't worried" he embraced me and held me tight for a few moments. He then kissed my head and said "remember how much I love you"

No comments:

Post a Comment