Sunday, February 8, 2015

Just Jesus 2-8-15

I am walking through a field of long grass. It is night and the stars are shining bright over head. I run my hand over the tall blades of grass as I walk this field. I see trees far off in the distance. I was wearing a red dress and I was barefoot. I stopped in the middle of the field and one of the stars begin to shine brighter and brighter. I covered my eye's with my fore arm as the light filled the field I was in and it became brighter then day. I then felt a rushing wind blow around me like a violent storm. I didn't fall to the ground though the strength of the wind made it hard to stand. The white light wrapped around me and my dress became white, a brilliant white, whiter then I have ever seen. I began to glow white. I still had my eyes covered by my forearm. then I heard a voice and it all stopped. I was now standing in a a room wrapped completely of this white light, Before me stood Jesus. I stood there a moment in awe, the radiance of his presence was overwhelming and beautiful. The fear, darkness and sadness that has gripped my life for so long seemed like a distant memory. In this light was Love, holiness, peace..... Jesus smiled at me gently and in his eyes where so much life. The peace in them calmed everything in my soul.  All the questions and fears were not important in that moment. I reached out to touch him, he stepped forward and I touched his face with my hand. It was almost like shock...it was too real to be true. He closed his eyes a moment then I pulled my hand back. He stepped forward till he was inches from me. he put his forehead to mine and looked into my eye's. Jesus smiled at me and said "I see you" I looked down and he said again "I see you, I see you child" with our foreheads touching I looked back up at him....He smiled and it all faded.

No comments:

Post a Comment