Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Reluctant 1-26-15

I was sitting on the floor with my back leaned up against the wall. It was where the doorway used to be that lead into the old temple. I was wearing a red robe and I was crying. I just wanted to be in that place I had grown to love and felt safe. I saw "I AM" slowly walking up to me. He looked down at me with concern. H asked me "where are you child?" I rolled my eyes and looked off to the right. I was a bit frustrated by this question because I knew he already knew. "I AM" sat down next to me and I pulled my knees in. He looked at me and said "I know somethings are harder then others, I know what you want....but I also know what you need. I know this isn't easy for you, but despite what you think your not walking this alone." I looked at him then down at the floor. he put his arm around me and said "Casie.." I looked at him funny, he rarely uses that name. I asked "Casie? why are you using that name?" he smiled and said "does it not speak to something deep down when I call you by your name?" I thought for a moment and realized it had. I wasn't sure why, but it drew all my attention when he called me by that name. He smiled and said "I have called you Adele for a long time, but no I want to call out to something you have hidden deep inside of you. I want to call out to that child that is hiding inside. You have been hiding a long long time." I pulled my knees a bit closer and tighter and asked "so what are you going to take from me?" He looked at me funny and said "take?" I was frustrated and said "Yeah...take" He shook his head and said "I won't just take things from you." I rolled my eye's and laid my head down on my knees facing the opposite direction of him. "I AM" stood up and I saw him hug Jesus. He embraced Jesus' face and said to him "I love you so much" then "I AM" walked away. Jesus sat down where "I AM" had been. I scooted over a bit and asked "why did he leave?" Jesus smiled and said "He didn't." I didn't say anything him I just looked at the floor. Jesus moved over, he sat so close we where touching. he wrapped his arm around me and my red robe turned white and began to glow. I sat back against the wall and looked down at my robe in surprise. I looked at him and he said "I love you so much Casie....there is nothing you can do to change that. I know where you are at and what you are struggling with right now. I know you have a lot of questions and I know you are afraid....but ask. There is grace and freedom in asking." I looked away and said "I dunno..." he hugged me, kissed my head and said "let me be your strength child..." he stood up and reached out his hand, I hesitated and looked around for "I AM". Then I looked up at Jesus and i took his hand, he helped me up put his arm around me and we walked into a bright light in front of us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment