Friday, January 27, 2017

Rope 2017

I had a dream last night where God came to speak with me. I have asked him a lot of questions these past few weeks, and he has answered many of them. The dream I had last night was in regards to my marriage to Bryan and my kids. This was my dream. 


I was standing in complete darkness and I could hear growls and whispering all around me but I couldn't see anything not even my own hands. I sat down afraid to move in the darkness because I didn't know what was out there. I felt deep sadness and alone. I closed my eyes and a tear rolled down my face. I wiped the tear with my hand and I saw it was glowing white. I looked at the tear and the little bit of light from it softened the darkness. Then I noticed it the faint light a face looking at the tear too. It was "I AM". He was smiling at me. There was a soft glow of whit light that began to shine from his face and body. The brighter it became the less I noticed the darkness. He was on one knee looking at me. The tear in my hand disappeared. "I AM" took my hands and said "stand with me" so with his help I stood up. The darkness now was faded and away from us. As wee stood in the light coming from him "I AM" said "here hold this" he had in his hand three cords that where brown like rope. He tied the top and handed the top to me. He then took the strands and wove them together to make a thick rope. He didn't tie the bottom, instead he held it with his right hand. He took the part I had and held it above his head while still holding the bottom. "I AM" looked at me and said "The question you ask often is about your marriage. You feel like I am condemning you for leaving this marriage." In a whisper I said "I never said that." I looked down at the ground feeling shame wash over me. "I AM" took the rope and held it out in front of him, still holding the ends and said "See, right there you feel as if I am looking at you judging you for leaving. You don't have to say those exact words, but it's true." I started to cry, I couldn't even look at him I was so ashamed. He then said in a whisper "Hold out your hands" so I did. He put the tied part of the rope in my hands. "Child, look at me." I looked up from the rope and he whispered "I release you from this." And he let go of the untied part of the rope. The rope quickly unraveled the top untied and it all fell to the floor. I looked down at it and it disappeared. I fell to my knees, covered my face and cried. He knelt in front of me and said in a whisper "Your kids are in my watchful care, I have their hearts. Where you are right now is where I want you to be. I prepared this place of peace and rest for you. I was not surprised by any of it. I had a plan all a long." I wiped the tears from my face and asked "So you want me to be happy? Even though I failed my children?" He touched my face and said "You haven't failed. You are learning and growing here. And you are taking that love and message back to your children. Tell them I love them. Tell them I am not angry with them. Tell them I am always near." He lifted my head so our eyes met "You are right where I want you. You have my permission to enjoy every minute of it." He kissed my forehead. Then he stood and reached out to me and I took his hand. When I stood up he pulled me close and hugged me tight for a while. Then the light around us grew so bright I couldn't see and I woke up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment