Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Tea lights 2014

Tea Lights

I was standing in a dark room, so dark i could not see my hand in front of my face. I felt around but could not feel anything. I stopped and when I did I felt someone take my hand. Then I saw a little light appear, It was enough light in the darkness I could see parts of I AM's face. I let go of his hand and walked over to the little tea light. I saw it was on a long glass table top. I AM walked over and put his hand on my shoulder. I looked up at him, he was smiling at me. I looked down at the table and I saw my reflection in the glass. The dim light made it hard to see all the features, but I could see I was 7 yrs old. I looked up at the tea light and watched the flame dance, almost as if being hit by a breeze. I noticed its reflection on the glass table, it seemed to reflect the light back to the flame. I looked up at I AM, he was still smiling. He then leaned forward a bit and pointed in the direction the long table was going. I saw something on the edge of the darkness. I walked over, it was about a foot away from the other light but it was not lit. I looked to I AM, "Why is this one not lit too?" He motioned for me to come to him. He took my hand and whispered "Just watch." He took his other hand and hovered it over the little light a moment then he touched the tip of his finger to the flame. When he pulled his finger back there was a flame on it. He looked at me and said "Do what you where made to do child." I looked at my free hand and thought for a moment, then I touched my finger to his and the flame was now on my finger tip. While still holding hands I moved down a bit to the unlit tea light. I slowly touched the wick with the flame and when i did the flame left my finger and now danced on the candle. Then I noticed a tea light next to this one, spaced the same as the last, it was not lit. I let go of I AM's hand and I touched the lit tea light with my finger tip, it added a flame to my finger but stayed lit like the last one. I looked over to I AM and I smiled, I looked down at the flame on my finger and then at the unlit candle. I walked over and lit it with my finger, when I pulled my hand back I saw the flame was now on the little candle. A few seconds later I saw the tea light next to it light up on its own.  I got excited and before I made it to the small candle they lit up all the way down the table, on their own, so far down the table I could not see them anymore. The light coming from all the little candles began to light up the dark space I was in. I saw I AM move to the other side of the table. I looked up at him, I could see the flame in his eye's. He whispered to me, "See, you have a purpose." He reached across the table and I took his hand, "You may not see it, but it is there." He leaned over the table and kissed my hand. I closed my eye's a moment, even with my eye's closed I could still see the glow of the candles. I opened my eye's to see I AM smiling at me. I began to feel the Joy building up inside me and I started to danced in a circle. Then i got excited and put my hand above the flames and began to run the length of the table. I AM did the same and we laughed while we ran. After we ran a while I stopped and so did he, "Does it ever end?" He put his hands on the glass table and leaned forward, "Child, you will touch many with your life and your words. And the words you speak will travel faster then you. For the message you will speak will have life in it, it will have freedom. It will be contagious, and spread like fire from one to the next. There are chained hearts that are meant to be free." I looked down at the flame and then to I AM, "What will this message be?" He stood up straight, reached down and touched the table top with his fingers and said with a slight grin, "You will see."

No comments:

Post a Comment