Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Candle Light 2014

Candle Light 2014

I was sitting at a table in a dark room. The only light coming from a large candle sitting in the middle of the table. I looked around and couldn't see any anything but darkness. With the candle being the only light I couldn't see more then a few feet out from where i was sitting.I tuned back around and looked at the candle, I watched the flame move and dance. I crossed my arms on the table and laid my head down on them. After a while of just watching the candles flame I reached out to move the candle, when i moved it I saw I figure standing in the darkness. It startled me and i sat up straight and asked in a fearful voice, "Why are you lingering in the shadows? Who are you?" The figure stepped into the light of the candle. This angle was different then the angles i had seen before. He wore a light brown hooded robe with the hood pulled over his head. I didn't see wings on these angels at all, but You could feel the authority and power he carried with him. In the dim light from the candle I could only see his nose and mouth, his eyes where covered with a shadow cast by the hood on his head. He said "He sent me to watch over you, and I am not the only one." I picked up the candle and slowly walked out from the table, I saw them as i walked the circle they had made around me. There where 13 in all standing guard over me. " I came back tot the table and the angel that saw standing there. "Your not like the other angels, who are you?" The angel said nothing. "Why won't you answer me?" The angel lowered his head and I heard my name called from behind, I turned to see I AM. I looked at him and asked why are they here? And why are they different?" I AM looked at me and said, "They are there to watch over you, don't get so wrapped up in what they are doing focus on me." He patted the table, "come and sit with me." I was frustrated that he wouldn't answer my question, i sat down at the table and placed the candle in the middle. I could see I AM's face and he had a small caring type smile on his face. "How are you doing child?"  I leaned back in my chair and crossed my arms completely agitated with his question, I replied "Why do you bother asking? You already know my thoughts and feelings. You know exactly whats going on! So why do you keep asking me?" He leaned forward, "Yes I do know those things, but I want you to tell me, to talk with me. You are so important to me and I want to have a relationship with you, talk with me." I looked down at the table and replied It probably wouldn't do any good to tell you I am doing great the, would it?" I leaned forward with my arms crossed and yelled at him "I don't want to talk about it!" Then i sat back into my chair. I AM stood up, walked over to the chair next to me and sat down. "That response was honest. I know your not angry but you are trying to hide the hurt. I see it and I know it. You can yell at me as much as you want, but child....I am not going anywhere. This is the moment you need me most." I began to sob. I covered my face I felt so much shame and disgust with myself. I AM reached out to me and touched my hands covering my face. He stood up and reached out his hand to me. I took it and he pulled me in and hugged me tight. I was still sobbing. He Just held me as I cried, I didn't feel rushed or hurried by him, he was patient with me the whole time. I finally became exhausted from all the crying and pulled back from him to look at him. When I saw his face I saw he had been crying with me. I reached up slowly with my finger tips and touched one of the tears on his face. I think I was just shocked he was crying at all, I mean he is God. I AM said "I Love you so much." He leaned forward and kissed my forehead then pulled me back and just held me in his arms. He held me till the candle light faded and it was all gone

No comments:

Post a Comment