Sunday, March 1, 2015

When I first met Jesus 1987

God Encounter
1987
"When I first Met Jesus"
I was seven years old and I was laying in my bed. It was the middle of the night, and my dad had just left my room. I laid there just weeping in pain, thinking how disgusting I was. I remember I whispered in the darkness "I just want to disappear." Shortly after, I fell asleep. 
I had a dream that night, that I was walking through a field of tall dead grass. As I walked, black storm clouds began to cover the sky above me. The wind picked up and it was so strong I thought it would knock me down. The sound of the wind was loud as it blew around me. I crossed my arms and continued to walk the field while fighting the wind.  Lightning flashed, and thunder began to rumble, and it began to pour. But I kept walking forward. 
Then, men in black hooded robes gathered in a circle around me. I turned around and saw no way out. They began to chant something all together. Between them, the wind, and the thunder, the noise was so loud! I walked around the circle and then to the center. I began to scream over and over for help, but the noise was so loud, I couldn't even hear my own screams.  Suddenly, a bright white light shone from the sky and the storm stopped. The men that had surrounded me hit the ground face down and stopped chanting, completely silent. 
In awe of what had just happened, I walked a little way around the circle when I heard my name from behind. I turned around, and there stood a man. I didn't know his name, and his face shone like the bright white light I saw in the sky. I didn't know the man's name, but everything inside me was drawn to him. He held out his hand, and I saw the hole in it. He said to me "Come follow me." I hesitated, but I reached out and took his hand, and when I did I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment