Tuesday, March 17, 2015

No Performance 3-17-15

I was laying on the bed in the dark thinking about many things. I closed my eye's and I felt something move around me in a spinning motion. I could feel the light coming off of it. I opened my eyes to see a tunnel of light spinning around me as I laid there. It was maybe two feet from my face and it covered me head to to. I watched this light spin for a moment. Then I slowly reached up with my hand to touch it.  When my fingers touched the light it stopped spinning and became solid. I began to panic a bit not knowing what was going on. I looked above me and saw it covered my head then I sat up just enough to see it covered my feet. There was no way out. Then I heard a voice on the other side talking to me but I could not understand what he was saying because it was muffled. At first I started to cry, I was scared and had no Idea how to get out.  Then I felt my spirit stir, I stopped crying and reached up and touched the thing that had wrapped around me. When I touched it with my hand I saw red lines that looked like veins spread throughout this thing. my hand then went through it and I reached up with the other and began to pull it away. It broke through and I began to kick it and tare pieces off till I was able to sit up. When I sat up I had to put my arm up to shield my eye's from the bright light to my right. I saw Jesus standing there his face was like the son. I could make out the bottom part of his robe and I could see the out line of his hands as he eld them out to to his sides like he was getting ready for a hug. I noticed I was under a shade from a tree and as I crawled out of this thing I began to shake. I was wet and cold in the shade. The dress I was wearing looked was wet and looked like a pale purple. I wrapped my arms around myself shivering and stood there looking at him a little ways out. I was still in the shade of this massive tree the light coming fro Jesus just beyond the shade. I looked to my left and my right then slowly made my way forward. I closed my eye's as I walked forward because the light from his face was so bright. When I came to the edge of the shade and stepped into the light I slowly began to feel warm. I stepped out a little further with my eye's still closed and stopped. I felt completely warm and my dress had dried. the light died down and I opened my eye's to see Jesus smiling. I looked down at my my dress and it was a beautiful dark purple. I took the sides of my dress and held it out admiring it. I looked up and Jesus said to me "Casie, you doubt the fact you are a new creation time and time again. Sweet child, you still think there is so much to do...but the work is done. You are still trying, trying to earn my love, trying  to make up for things that I took care of.  I know things have been up and down. I know you don't feel New, changed, even some days loved. Don't be so frustrated child....It's ok to not be ready to be everything you want to be right now." he stepped closer to me looked down at me and smiled gently. Tears where streaming down my face. he reached out and touched my face and said "sweet sweet child....Just because a caterpillar turns into a butterfly doesn't mean it's ready to fly. Even new butterflies need to soak in the sun first before they take flight." I began to sob  as i felt a weight lift off me. He wrapped his arms around me and I buried my face into his chest and he said "you are beautiful no matter where you are at. You don't have to preform for me"  he kissed my head and I all went away.

No comments:

Post a Comment