Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Starry Night 2015

Starry Night 2015

I was sitting on the edge of a small stone bridge. I was 9 in this encounter and I sat with my feet hanging over the edge with my toes just above the water.  with my feet hanging over the side. My toes just inches above the water. I was wearing a layered pink sundress. I look up at the night sky and saw all the stars, I noticed their image echoed their light on the still water. I sat there listening to the russel of the grass and trees blowing in the breeze. I watched the stars dance off and on the top of the almost still water.  I looked up and saw a shooting star and I heard my name whispered in the breeze. I turned to see I AM making his way over to me. He sat down next to me and he wrapped his arm around me pulling me in close for a hug. He then put his hands in his lap and looked up at the sky, then at me. I couldn't make eye contact with him and so I looked back down at the water. He nudged me and asked "Child where are you?" I searched for an answer to give him, but I wasn't even sure. He put his arm around me, pulled me close again. "Child, please don't pull away." I looked at the water then at him  "You know papa, I have so many questions. I have questions I am afraid to ask anyone. There are things that have happened in my life that I keep pushing down and ignoring. There are a lot of times I feel I can't even talk to you about them, and really, I can't deal with them." With his arm still around me I laid my head on him, I AM looked up at the sky "I know, but even in the darkness there is always light, a glimmer of hope. Each star is a reminder that even in what seem's like the darkest night,  there is still light, still hope." I turned an looked off to the side "Why does it feel so dark right now? Why Is it hard to see those stars sometimes?" He kissed my head "Child, it's not as dark as you think." He put out his hand and I noticed it was closed. "Child, open your hand, I have something for you" so I put out my hand, He placed a small little ball of light in my hand. "What is this?" I asked. I AM kissed my head and said "Hope." The little ball of light grew as big as my hand and I began to glow a soft white, then it disappeared. "Child, You are never alone, even in your darkest moments. I promise you will see the hope I have restored to you. You will see all that was lost restored to you. You will look at me and realize I am that hope you have been desperately searching for." He pulled me into his lap and wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tight. And said "Child, together,  we will get through the night"

No comments:

Post a Comment