Thursday, September 28, 2017

Voices 2015

Voices

Aug 31 2015


I stood at the end of a grand hall lined with massive columns on both sides all the way down to a door at the other end. I was wearing a light pink dress with arms that flared out at the ends by my hands. It had some small details to the dress. The sides of my hair pulled back and a crown of white daisies and baby's breath sat on my head. I had a stand of hair down by my face in a loose curl.  I was maybe 13 yrs old in this encounter. I was barefoot and I could feel the soft texture of the maroon rug that ran from beneath my feet to the door.  The columns where spaced about 10 feet apart and as big around as a small car. The room glowed a soft yellow. I slowly made my way to the door before me. I looked at the columns as I walked. When I got to the door I saw it was a wooden castle door. It did not have a handle on it. I reached out to touch the door, but before my fingers reached it the door opened. I stepped into a dark room the door closed behind me. I couldn't see anything in this room. I became a bit scared and I began to call out into the darkness, but there was no answer. I then began to hear a mass of voices all around me. They where jumbled and made no sense. I covered my ears calling out into the darkness. I took my hands off my ears and tried to listen to what the voices where saying, I just couldn't make it out. I then saw a small glow out a ways before me. As my eye's adjusted to the soft glow I saw I AM standing there. I could see his lips moving but I couldn't hear what he was saying. The voices in the room became louder and I tried to listen hard to what he was saying. So I went to move forward but then I couldn't see I AM. I stepped back into the place I was and I began to cry, I had no idea what to do. As I stood there in that spot I could see him, but each time I moved I could not see him, I dropped to my knees and wept because I was afraid. I AM" smile and slowly walk over to and he bent down and placed his hand on my shoulder. I lunged forward and hugged him hard. He held me a moment and then we stood up together. He began to speak in a whisper, I still could barley hear him over the other voices even though he was right in front of me.  I AM pulled me in closer, so there was no space between us He smiled with such love and whispered, "all those voices out there...they are confusing you, focus on my voice and all the others will fade." As I listened to him talk the room became quiet. He said "don't get so easily distracted child." He embraced my face and he whispered "child, will you allow me to lead?" I looked into his eyes and said "I will." He said then let us dance together. I looked at him confused and asked "dance? We are in a dark room." He said "do you trust me?" I paused a moment and looked into his eye's, "yes, yes I trust you." Step up on my feet child, and together we will dance. Knowing I was 13 and not a small child I was uncertain, But I trusted him and with my bare feet I stepped up onto his bare feet. As we began to dance tea lights begin to light all over the place. In the dark room they looked like stars, that went out as far as I could see with such a perfect, dancing, glow. He danced a while with me on his feet we both were laughing. I began to see angles standing amongst the lights standing there watching and guarding. I was not afraid anymore, I felt safe and with out any cares. I AM stopped and said to me "child there are many voices out there...but there is only one that speaks truth. Those that speak truth are clear and without confusion, without demand. Even when those voices become clouded always listen for my voice and no one can lead you astray." I looked down and I AM asked "what troubles you child?" I looked at him and said "I am not sure what that is." He smiled really big and said "but you do" I saw Jesus walk up behind him. When I saw Jesus I stepped down off of I AM's feet. I AM said "you know him well." He kissed my head and turned towards Jesus. He embraced his son and they locked eyes and smiled at each other a moment.  Then I AM" disappeared in the candle light. Jesus stepped forward and asked "why so many questions? Why have you been so distraught?" I said "I am afraid" Jesus embraced my face and said "I know, I know you are. But remember I am the one safe place you can turn to when things bring fear. There is no fear here....there never will be." Tears began to slowly fall from my eye's even though I tried to hold them back. I wrapped my arms around him and buried my face in his chest. He just let me cry. He then picked me up and the Angels lowered to the ground with their wings spread out. Jesus turned and followed the path I AM took leaving the room. As he walked the Angels behind him blew out the candles till everything was gone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment