Monday, May 8, 2017

Trust Me 2014

God Encounter 2014


Trust Me


I found myself in the first room of the castle in heaven. I saw the two staircases one on each side going up to the floor above me. I saw the room before me full of light. I looked around for a moment and didn't see anyone around. I was 9 years old in this encounter, wearing a beautiful summer dress embroidered with small lavender flowers. Knowing that upstairs, at least on the left, what was up there. I turned to the staircase on my left and took it up to the second floor. When I got to the top I looked down this long hallway of doors...it was almost unending. I began to walk the hallway looking for the door that lead to my room.  I saw so many doors each with something written on them. After a long walk I came to my door. I saw the daisy carved into the wood of the door. I reached up to touch it when I heard I AM from behind. I didn't turn around I just closed my eyes and ran my fingers over the cut out daisy on the door. He placed his hand on my shoulder and said "it's not finished yet, and it's not yet your time." I sighed and turned around to look at him, his whole body was glowing bright white. He took my hand and said, "Sweet child why are you up here? There are som many beautiful things for you to see and explore around you....why stop here?" I looked back at the door and then at him and said "It was peaceful there" He smiled and said "Come with me. We walked back towards the stairs and back down to where the room full of light was. He took both my hands and looked at me with love, "I see you....I do." He then turned towards the room full of light I AM reached out his hand I took it and we walked through the door, together. When we came to the other side I saw a room full of people laughing and dancing. I AM was gone when we came to the other side. I saw a long table in a massive room with no walls.  Jesus was sitting at the other end and there where people dining with him. The table was full of bread, wine, grapes and olives. Jesus stood and raised his cup and shouted "She is here! My beloved daughter is here!" They room full of people became loud when they all shouted something I couldn't understand. Then music began to play and they continued dancing and singing.  Jesus moved towards me and when he got to me he hugged me tight. Jesus kissed my head and said "Come! Come sit and dine with me!" I walked over to the small table and Jesus sat at the head of the table and I sat on chair on his right side at the table. I noticed there was a chair across from me but as for the rest of the table it was lined with one long bench on each side. People packed in at the table while others got up to dance. I felt nervous and unsure what was going on. Jesus filled up my cup and placed on my plate olives, grapes and bread on it. He showed me my cup he had filled and asked in a whisper, which over the noise in the room I hear clear as a bell, which I thought was odd.  Jesus then asked "Do you remember what I said before?" I looked at him with uncertainty and replied "About what?" He smiled and said "We...you and me, we are Always in communion." He handed me the cup and said "This is a reminder of that communion between us, like a never ending conversation." He took the bread off my plate and broke it and he said "This bread and wine are things are to remind you, daily, that you are free, loved, and whole." Jesus handed me the other half of the bread and He ate the other part. He then took a sip from my cup and offered it to me. I took a drink and began to feel warm and calm inside, peace began to cover the anxiety and fear I was having. Jesus said "I want so much for you to know love, be at peace with yourself enough to enjoy life.....to live wide eyed with wonder at the world around you." I looked down at the table and he reached over and lifted my head. "Do you really think I am unaware of your past?  I know you are thinking somehow something you will say or do will catch me off guard and turn me away from you. Child, When I say Nothing can keep me from you....I mean NOTHING." When he said the word "nothing" the place that we where in shook and all the people became silent and became still. I saw a bright light wrapped around us and I saw angels surround us in a circle. they all knelt down on one knee and lowered their heads. Jesus looked at me he put his hands over the grapes and olives on my plate. When he removed his hand the juice and oil from them where in small bowls on the plate, it was all that was left of them. He took the small bowls and poured each one of them into my cup and handed it to me. I took the cup and drank it. I placed the cup on the table. Jesus then smiled, He placed his hand over my heart and said, "You child have the heart of David, where you see failure after failure I see a child of mine who is willing to go beyond all means to seek my heart not just my face." He sat back a moment "Do I not search the heart?" I nodded yes. He said "Then I ask you, will you trust that I have not made a mistake in pursuing you, even to the darkest depths I have sought you out.  Child, I chase you because I love you, I love you more then you could ever understand and though the world may let you down and all things, and people fail... I... Never... Will."  He stood up and reached out for my hand and asked "Will you trust me?" I smiled and took his hand. He looked down at me and said "Lets do this together then." The angels disappeared and all the people and the music started up again. Everyone around us was dancing and laughing as we passed through the crowd on our way to the door. He stopped and looked down at me with a smile and said "I will always be here, by your side. The world may fall apart and friends walk away, but i never will. then walked up to the door and into the light

No comments:

Post a Comment