Thursday, March 17, 2016

Encounter in 1987 (dream)

Encounter in 1987
Communion

when I was seven I had a dream where I had met Jesus. After that dream I had many others where angels had taught me things. In this dream The Angels taught me about communion. I have it written in a journal and thought I should share it. 

I was standing in a room with a round table with chairs all around it. I saw this angel dancing around it. The angel looked like she was my age (7). She was setting as if there was going to be a dinner. After it was set she left the room and came back with a silver platter held above her head with both hands. On it was a big loaf of bread. She was singing and skipping to the table. She set it down and left the room again. She came back the time with a silver pitcher. She was smiling and singing as she made her way to the table and began to poor the drink into two of the 5 cups on the table. She set the pitcher down and danced over to me and grabbed both my hands. She was so excited about whatever it was she was doing. She said "come, come with me! I want to tell you something amazing!" We went over to the table and sat in the two seats where she had filled the cups. She looked at me and said "I am so excited to share this with you!" She reached out and pulled a big piece of bread off the loaf. She smiled real big and said "Do you remember the man from your dream? The one who called your name?" I shook my head yes. The angel pulled the bread apart into two pieces and said "His name is Jesus." She looked at me and said "He dose you, he loves you and he died for you." I was a bit confused and asked "he died for me?" She said "He was beaten, whipped, and then nailed to a cross. He took your sin, all the sin of the world. Every wrong he made right..." She handed me a piece of the bread and said "when you remember him and what he has done, do it like this." She put the bread in her mouth and I followed her lead. We ate the pice of bread and she said "that stands for his body and everything he did." She picked up the silver cup and again I followed her lead. She looked inside the cup and said "When Jesus bled, his blood washed everything clean. Every wrong was made right. And God, your father and his father came running to once again wrap the world in his amazing love and mercy, forgetting everything man had done....forever." She took the cup and drank it and so did I. The angel jumped out of her chair and took my hand and we began to dance around the room. After a short while I woke up from this dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment