Thursday, March 24, 2016

Accept all of Him. 3-24-16

I'm sitting a room that is dimly lit by small candles. I feel the presence of God wrap around me, touching every part of my being. My spirit begins to dance deep within me. It's like an electric wave that moves  though my wold body, from the core out. I whisper the words that I have held in my heart "are you tethered?"  I hear the voice of "I AM" whisper soft and sweetly "I am here with you". I close my eyes and feel him put his hand on my chest and he whispers "be at peace anxious child....be at peace". Every anxiety melted off me. I lifted my hands with my eyes still closed and began to sing. As I sung the words rolled out of my mouth like incense going up towards heaven. The tears began to flow as I felt Him move over me. I then saw him with a big jar, it was blue and silver. He stood over me and dumped water over me washing every thought and feeling unworthiness and feeling dirty away. Then he placed a white robe around me. I lowered my hands, still tears streaming. I saw a flower bloom from my chest, it was a continuous blooming, it didn't stop. The flower was a peony, it was light pink and white. I whispered "if this is real...if your real...if everything I have heard is true, that I am completely, totally, forgiven.....clean, show me." I began to see rose petals falling and a faint smell of the petals as they fell. I remembered when a pastor came to our church and a friend of mine kept pushing me to share what I have seen. I finally went up and told this man and what I had seen he had seen just a month or so before. I was shocked, it was validation. "I AM" said to me "can you just accept you have no control over this?" I was still crying and I raised my hands, closed my eye's and spoke the words out loud "I completely accept the forgiveness you have given to me. I completely and totally accept I am....clean, without spot and with out blemish. I completely accept everything the cross represents." I brought my hands to my chest and said "Now God make it real to me." I felt peace flow through me. He whispered in my ear "you child....have always been and forever will be my beLoved child."

No comments:

Post a Comment