Thursday, June 4, 2015

Questions June 1 2015

I am sitting on a bridge made of stone. I am wearing a white dress and I am barefoot. I am about 8yrs old in this encounter. I notice it is cool outside and I look up at the night sky. I see all the stars way above my head. I study them a moment as I sit there. Then I look down at the water and I reach down and touch my finger to the still water.  I watch the ring on the water go out from my finger. I watch as it gets larger and larger till I can no longer see its ripples. I pulled my hand back and just looked at the water. I laid down on my stomach and looked at the night sky on the top of the water. when the rings went away the water was like a mirror. It gave the illusion that the sky and water where one, never ending.  I then saw a face appear in the water next to mine. I sat back on my knees and looked up I saw Jesus sating there. He looked down at me and touched my face. Jesus asked "What is troubling you child?"  I looked down at the water and I said "me". he sat down on the edge of the bridge made of stone. I moved so that my legs hung over the edge like his. Jesus said "You sometimes expect more from you then I do.  Some of the things you are trying to accomplish are not for you child, they never where. Some are just unrealistic and lead to destruction. Learn to relax and enjoy where you are, let peace come to your troubled heart." I let out a sigh and I said "I just hurt inside and there is so much conflict with who I am and what I am." He nudged me, smiled and said "I know who you are." I looked down at the water and sighed. I looked up at him and said "Why does this all have to be so hard? My heart feels like it is being torn into a million pieces and there is nothing I can do to stop it." he wrapped his arm around me and said "Child....Look at the water what do you see?" I said I see the reflection of the stars on the water." He looked out over the water and said "do those stars hold themselves up?" I looked up and answered "No...no they don't" Jesus said "What makes you think you can hold yourself up? I know your heart is hurting, I can feel it, But give me the pieces let me put it back together. You are trying so hard to do it on your own. You have tried to deal with this in your own way....Child it only leads to destruction. Destruction causes YOU more pain." I said "and others." Jesus took my hand and said "I am talking about you...no one else. Your actions can hurt others but I am concerned right now with you." I looked at him and asked "so...now what?" He studied my face a moment then said "Just know I Love You." I looked down at the water and said "what do you want from me?" He pulled me closer and wrapped his arms around me and said "Nothing...I just want to love you" I began to cry and he just held me. He began to whisper over me and then would kiss my head. II couldn't make out what he was saying though. I then  felt  the wind pick up. I saw a light  off in the distance on the water began to dane with the wind and move across the water towards us. when it got to us it swirled around us wrapping us in light. I felt peace and calm come over me. the light then became so bright I had to close my eyes then it  was all gone

No comments:

Post a Comment