Monday, February 16, 2015

Spotless Child 2-16-15

God Encounter
2-16-15

Dream I had last night


I was sitting in a dark candle lit room. I was sitting on the edge on my bed watching the flame of the candle dance. I watched as the light bounced off the mirror reflecting its every move. I felt my spirit stir I closed my eye's and too a deep breath, I could feel his presence so strong in the room. I opened my eye's and before me stood Jesus. He knelt down in front of me and said "I really want to help you....will you let me help you?" A tear ran down my cheek and I nodded yes. he took my hands and said close your eye's. I closed my eye's and when I did I could see the place of darkness deep down. I had felt for so long that this thing had been seared onto my spirit. I had come to the conclusion long ago that nothing could remove it or the pain it brought. It was also covered by both my hands. I saw me covering it, guarding it with everything I had. I was trying to hide it...and the shame that came with it. With my eye's still closed I heard Jesus say to me "child, I see it...." I saw in my minds eye him reach in and touch my hands gently. He put his hands over mine and gently squeezed them as to say it was okay. He the gently and slowly pulled my hands away from this darkness, this pain. I saw that it wasn't  touching my Spirit at all it hovered just above it. Jesus took his hands and placed it over this darkness and it began to glow a bright white. Peace swept over me like a wave and I could FEEL this thing separate from who I am. I began to sob, not out of sadness but relief. I took my hands and covered my face, all that shame, pain  was gone. I looked up at Jesus who was smiling he wrapped his arms around me and I just let myself collapse into them. I cried for a few moments then sat back. Jesus looked at my eyes...There is no painting or picture in this world that can ever portray the LOVE I see in his eye's. I don't think anyone could capture such an expression because it can only be felt. Jesus tucked my hair behind my ear and said "You are not dirty....you never were" He put out his hand and covered it with the other, I saw a bright whit light glow between his hands and when the light faded he uncovered his hand. in the palm of his hand was a Daisy...he took my hand and placed the daisy in it. He put his hand to my heart and I began to glow a soft white and he said "Peace...Peace my spotless child."

No comments:

Post a Comment