Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Red Letters 2-17-2015

Red Letters 2-17-2015 
God Encounter 
2-17-2015

Red Letters Dream

I was in the garden behind the new temple, walking down the paved path that led to the entrance. I was barefooted, and wearing a long white sleeveless gown. There was a crown of baby's breath and daisies on my head. Up ahead, on my right, I saw the apple tree, still glowing with a soft white light. I walked off the path to the tree and reached out and touched it. When I did, the soft glow became a bright blinding light. I smiled and closed my eyes, and I could feel the warmth and love that came from the light. 
After a moment, I no longer felt the tree. I opened my eyes to find myself standing in light. I saw the Spirit appear in front of me and he smiled. He turned and walked away from me, so I followed him. I stepped out of the light into the front room of the castle in heaven. The Spirit had disappeared as we walked through. 
I walked to the middle of the room, and stood in the center of the sparkling yellow circle on the floor. There was writing on the circle that I could not read, and the letters lit up in bright yellow then changed to red and faded. The room was dark and the only light that lit this space was coming from the room of light, out of which I had just come. I could just make out the bottom half of the two staircases that lead up to the second floor, where all the doors with names are. 
Then I then saw a figure walking toward me – a man with white hair and smoke-like hands. I knew who it was. . . the accuser sometimes appears to me in this form. He stood about 20 feet in front of me, crossed his arms, and said "Look at you. . . you filthy piece of crap! You have no right to be here! You are not worthy to stand before. . . HIM!" 
I felt my spirit stir with such intensity that I shook. I closed my eyes and then looked back at him and said "You can't accuse me anymore. I am covered. I am clean. I am forgiven!" 
The man let out a screech that sounded like a thousand screams. He then came at me. I closed my eyes, and I began to glow a bright white. I opened my eyes just as he got within feet of me, but this time, he could not touch me. He stood in front of me and began to yell at me in a language I couldn't understand, then he let out the screech that seemed like a thousand screams again. I wasn't afraid this time. No angels appeared to defend me like in times past, but I stood there in confidence and said "You have no power here; no authority here. Be gone!”
The man screeched again and burst into the massive white glowing angel with hands that looked and moved like black smoke. The letters on the floor began to glow a bright red and the angel bowed down but seemed to be forced to do so. He stretched out his wings and disappeared. 
I was still glowing and I stepped back to look at the writing (that I couldn't read) on the floor. Then, before my eyes, they began to change, and I saw that it said in red glowing letters "Forgiven." I reached down and touched them, then I looked up to see "I AM" sitting on the third step of the staircase on my right. He had a big smile on his face and a rose in his hand. He stood up and walked down the few steps. He walked over and stood before me. He smiled and smelled the rose. He said to me "Beloved. . . Be Loved." He handed me the the rose and said "Walk with me." I took his hand and we together walked into the room of light.

No comments:

Post a Comment