Saturday, February 21, 2015

Peace 2-21-15. RLE

  • God Encounter
    2-21-15
    RLE

    "Peace"

    I was sleeping, when a bright yellow glow filled the room. I opened my eyes, and at the end of my bed stood a large angel. His eyes, when I looked at them, were full of life, innocence, and light.

    He said "Be still, Child of Light. . . He is with you."

    I sat up in my bed and asked "Why are you here?"

    He smiled and said "To protect you."

    I thought for a moment and was curious to know from what?

    The angel then began to speak in a language I didn't know. He then held out his left hand, and a small yellow flame appeared in it. As he spoke again, two more angels appeared. There was one on each side, and standing slightly behind him. The angels behind him had their right hands on their swords, as if they were ready to draw them at a moment's notice.

    I looked at the angel with the flame in his hand and asked "What are you protecting me from?"

    He looked around the dark room that was softly lit by their yellow glow, and he said "There are many things that hide in darkness, Child of Light. Part of why we are here is to see that you get rest."

    I was even more curious now, and asked "Rest?"

    The flame in his hand began to change from a soft yellow glow to a bright white flame. He covered his heart and bowed his head and closed his eyes. . . like he was listening. He looked up at me and his eyes changed to a sort of blue glass type of thing – I'm not even sure how to describe it. It was as if you could see forever in his eyes.

    I looked around the softly lit room and I said, "The Spirit is here."

    The angel smiled and said, "Child of Light, you are greatly loved."

    The three Angels stepped back and I saw the Spirit appear. He was in a white hooded robe with the hood over his head. His hair was brilliant white and his eyes like a clear white flame.

    He came over and sat on the edge of the bed with me, then asked me with a smile "Where are you at, child?"

    I looked at the angels, then back at him, and I replied "In Him."

    He smiled really big and embraced my face with both hands. Then He said "You. . . you have made peace with yourself. There is peace within your soul. Your soul no longer cries out in pain; now it sings songs of praise. How beautiful it is!"

    I looked up at the angels who had covered their hearts with their right hands, and had their heads bowed and their eyes closed.
    He touched my face and looked at me with such love. He said "Sleep and rest in His peace. This storm is passing, and the warmth of the sun will soon grace your face."

    He put his hand on my chest and it began to glow a bright white, and he said "You have stepped into the Son's forgiveness. And you have seen just how pure and innocent you are. There is no dirt on you or in you. You have been washed clean in His blood. . . It's always been there, but now you know – you feel it – and understand it deep, deep within you. Child, rest in this. . . be yourself. . .be free."

    The Spirit stood up and said "I am always here."

    Then I saw him slowly change into "I AM," then into Jesus. Jesus now stood before me. He came and sat on the edge of the bed with me. Jesus reached out and touched my face. He just sat there quietly for a moment then kissed my head. He looked into my eyes and said "you look like. . .me!"

    I reached up to his hand and pulled it closer to my face. I closed my eyes, and tears began to stream down my face. This time it was not because I was sad or in despair. It wasn't because I felt unworthy, dirty, or full of shame. . . it was out of relief. It was out of the overwhelming peace and love that filled every ounce of who I was in that moment.

    He wrapped his arm around me, pulled me close, and said "You are forgiven. . .and that will never change."

    He held me a few moments then it all faded away.

No comments:

Post a Comment